Crash-for-Cash Van Insurance Scam
Reading the Men jailed for crash-for-cash insurance scam in Coventry article on the BBC News website yesterday remined me of a little story from a few years ago when I was working in the building industry.
One of my bosses came back with the front end of his Toyota Hilux caved in.
He told everybody it wasn’t his fault and that he was the victim of a crash-for-cash insurance scam.
It came out later that no-one else was involved and that he had actually slidden in to a tree whilst showing of the differential locks 🙂
I would have liked to have seen the report
Ivor was driving along at a sensible speed when a young, immature oak tree suddenly stopped in front of him for no apparent reason.
It’s no wonder the price of van insurance has been creeping up over recent years at least we have the likes of Compare Van Insurance so we can find the best deals.
- Find the Covid Tier of Towns in England
- Letter To Corbyn by Craft-D
- Wheelchair Ramp Length for Building Regulations Part K Dwellings
- Organic Noses
- Missing the Google URL Submission Tool
- 74 Eastbourne Rd ROBOROUGH EX14 5HN Fake Orders
- Sheep Snatchers in Warwickshire
- Silly Fox
- Google Business Finder
- Keyword Research Tool SEO Keywords Finder Tool
- Free SEO Advice & SEO Tips
- New Google Homepage
- Change the Location Google Thinks You Are Searching From
- SBLR Business Listings
- Free SEO Tips Top 10 SEO Tips
- Cotswolds SEO Services
- Nigritude Ultramarine SEO Competition 16 Years Today
- SEO for Gloucestershire Businesses
- Optimize for The Searchers Intention & Neural Matching
- Dec to Hex Conversion Tool and Hex to Dec Conversion Tool
- Free Keyword Research Tool
- HDW Pest Control Warwickshire
- Google Business Directory Coming Soon
- UKSBD Partners Program
- Local SEO Services For Local Services in Warwickshire
Search by business category starting with the letter -