Proofreaders in Central Scotland
Find local Proofreaders in Central Scotland
Read-Write Proofreading Services
Larbert, Central Scotland, FK5 4LN
Read-Write Proofreading Services is a dynamic business offering proofreading and light editing services to companies and individuals throughout the UK.
The company prides itself on its professional, prompt and flexible approach. Read-Write will happily work on commissions large and small, in a variety of media (books, corporate literature, marketing materials, newsletters, websites) and on a wide range of subjects.
Read-Write specialises in providing attention to detail so can work on your document (or cross reference against your draft) to:
- Check your text for mistakes in spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Ensure there are no inconsistencies in capitalisation or font size/ style
- Find duplicated words and phrases, and any that may have been omitted
- Check that illustrations, photos and diagrams are in the correct place with the correct caption and/or acknowledgement
- Ensure that the layout is clear and logical
- Ensure that chapters or sections and page numbers and in the correct order and match those in the contents listing
- Check for clarity and smooth flow of language
- Check facts, figures and references.
The company is owned and managed by Gillian Findlay. She has an MA (Hons) English/ History, a PG Dip (Museum and Gallery Studies) and has undertaken professional training in proofreading.
She has more than ten years experience of working in the heritage sector with a remit which includes creating, proofreading and editing content for publication.
Edit, Proofreader, Publish, Business, Proofread
Central Scotland Proofreaders Listings provided by UKSBD
Please see our Free Advertising
page if you would like to add your listing.