Property Services in Neath And Port Talbot

Find local Property Services in Neath And Port Talbot
Rate My Property
Neath, Neath and Port Talbot, SA11 AX
Rate My Property provides Commercial and Domestic Energy Performance Certificates to estate agents, home owners, solicitors, letting agents and landlords. Properties being sold no longer need a HIP but they do require an EPC before marketing can commence. Further guidance can be provided on request. Rental properties require an EPC when being rented to a new tenant. The EPC can be re-used for subsequent tenants for a period of 10 years. Once instructed we aim to visit the property and produce the EPC within 2-3 days. We produce EPCs in electronic format as standard. Bound copies of the EPC can be provided for an additional fee.
Local, EPC, Energy Perfomance Certificate, Home Information Pack, HIP

Neath And Port Talbot Property Services Listings provided by UKSBD

Please see our Free Advertising page if you would like to add your listing.