Virtual Assistant in Argyll And Bute
Find local Virtual Assistant in Argyll And Bute
The Time Assistant - Virtual Assistants
Oban, Argyll and Bute, PA34 4BG
Why hire a Virtual assistant?
Here are some reasons why:
1. To free up your time to be able to focus on moving your business forward.
2. To ensure that you have time in your life for friends and family.
3. You don't have to worry about paying for holiday pay, pensions and or a full time salary.
4. You only pay for the work you need - not having to pay someone to work in your business when you only need certain tasks done.
5. A VA does not have to commute, and is therefore not affected by weather, strikes, roadworks, broken down car and so on, This ensures the work that you need done comes in on time.
6. You keep your overheads low - no need to pay for office space or desk space
7. A VA is able to do the jobs you don't enjoy doing, or don't have time to do.
8. A VA works for themselves - their success depends on your success, and they will work hard to ensure this happens.
Why hire The Time Assistants?
Our founder has over thirty years' experience in management in both small and large customer focused businesses. Her extensive experience means we can offer many kinds of services including:
1. Email management/filtering
2. Database management
3. Email marketing campaigns - writing and sending
4. Business planning and writing of business plans
5. Help with planning, writing and executing marketing plans and campaigns
6. Writing job ads and doing the initial screening for you.
7. Setting up appointments and or meetings.
8. Personal errands such as buying gifts for friends and family birthdays online.
9. Internet research
10. Hotel/flight/travel bookings
11. Managing your blog
12. Social media management and or set up.
13. Responding to reviews
14. Preparing slideshows - Power-point presentations
15. Participating in various online forums, discussion rooms to improve your business.
16. Follow up with clients - sending thank you notes/emails and follow up/reminder emails.
17. Creating/editing/formatting templates and guides
18. Organising events - bookings, liasing with the venue, managing attendees, managing speakers, follow up after events.
19. Ad hoc projects
Don't see what you need? Ask us - we can probably help!
Email, Marketing, Business, Social media, Virtual Assistant
Argyll And Bute Virtual Assistant Listings provided by UKSBD
Please see our Free Advertising
page if you would like to add your listing.