Accident Investigators in Bedford
Find local Bedford Accident Investigators
Direct Motor Solutions
Bedford, UK, LU1 3PE
DMS also known as Direct Motor Solutions was established in April 2005 specializing in the accident management compensation sector for motorists involved in all aspects of road traffic accidents.
* We are a Luton based company that operate nationally and do provide a nationwide home visit service in which our agents can come out to see you to assist you in your paperwork in the initially start of the claim.
* We also provide a 24 hour replacement hire service delivered to your door.
* We settle cases within 4 to 6 months.
* And do get the client 100% compensation.
* We provide genuine 100% NO WIN- NO FEE compensation services
Over the years we have managed to build a very good reputation for our instant and professional approach on all types of cases we take on and have a success rate conversion of 99%, the other 1% is lack of co operation from the client. We look at it as WE are the clients and for that reason have developed a large client base over the years and always growing.
Accident Investigators Bedford Personal injury solicitor Accident compensation claim Whiplash injury Injury claims No win no fee (solicitor)
Bedford Accident Investigators Listings provided by UKSBD
if you provide Accident Investigators in or near Bedford and would like to advertise in the UKSBD Accident Investigators Directory.