Counselling in Southport
Find local Southport Counselling
Chris Wohlers Counselling
Southport, Merseyside, PR8 3QD
Individual focussed sessions from a fully qualified counsellor! Very reasonable rates - any issue can be challenged!
Counselling Southport counselling counsellor psychotherapy therapy
Southport, Merseyside, PR9 9EP
Do you have problems, issues or dilemmas that are controlling your enjoyment of life? Perhaps you are experiencing major life changes, dealing with separation or divorce, or loss or grief, and have no-one you can readily confide in? You may want to consider counselling, as an effective form of addressing, clarifying and dealing with these concerns.
Why do people come to counselling?
• The vast majority of people do so simply because they are experiencing difficulties and problems with situations that occur in everyday life.
• Clients seek help from a counsellor so that they can gradually take back control of their life.
• The counselling process allows the client to explore their own values and beliefs, and to understand how to challenge him/herself to make positive changes in their life.
• Counselling can provide empowerment and can also enable a client to view their problems from a clearer perspective.
• The counsellor will listen, challenge your thinking and help you to identify possible solutions, in a safe, totally confidential environment.
• Most people find it easier to open up to a stranger, than to share their most intimate concerns, worries and problems with loved ones.
• A counsellor has no vested interest in your plans or life, and can therefore actively listen to whatever issues you want to voice.
• A counsellor will never impose their own values or beliefs on a client, and will remain impartial and non-judgemental.
• Counselling provides you with a positive outlet and secure and supportive environment in which to explore your difficulties
Counselling Southport feeling down anxiety relationship issues sexuality counselling for depression
Southport Counselling Listings provided by UKSBD
if you provide Counselling in or near Southport and would like to advertise in the UKSBD Counselling Directory.