maps.google.com refused to connect
26/05/2021 – 20:30 – Update and more info in the comments here – Elementor Google Maps Widget Updated
Suddenly seeing a lot of sites with an error maps.google.com refused to connect. where the Google map should be.
I know Google changed a few things recently to get people using an API when usin g Google Maps.
Have they tweaked the Google maps settings even more recently?
Google Maps cannot be displayed in a frame
On other sites I am seeing similar but with the error message This content cannot be displayed in a frame
A couple of WordPress sites appear to use the Elementor Google Maps Widget does this need updating and do you need a Google API to use the Elementor Google Maps Widget.
Has this happened to your site? – Let me know in the comments below.
- Emergency Alerts Service
- UFO Over South Warwickshire 15th June 2021
- Mangeur De Cigogne 17 Years Today
- IKEA Business Account
- maps.google.com refused to connect
- Michael Coone Teddy Bears Utd Wins Fantasy Premier League
- Impact Moling Video
- Copyright Infringement Claim Email Scam
- Petal Search Business Listings to rival Google Maps
- Petal Search Desktop Search Engine
- Optimizing for Petal Search
- Dunelm Bromborough
- Oxfordshire Business Directory
- WooCommerce Stores Directory
- Terry Simmonds
- eCommerce Stores Directory
- Solving the Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch Problem With CSS
- Jington Wedding Directory Now Live
- Add URL to Google
- VW Campervan Hire Midlands
- Using Personalised Number Plates for SEO
- Jazzer McCreary Trending on Twitter
- Frosty Morning in Honington
- BlackBand Relaunched
Search by business category starting with the letter -