SEO For Small Business Owners
How Can SEO Help Small Business Owners?
Free advice on how Search Engine Optimisation can benefit small business owners
A well optimised small business website can pay dividends.
We have optimised a number of websites for local business owners and often hear back from them that they no longer pay for any other form of advertising as all work obtained comes via their website.
One of the secrets of local SEO is realistic expectations and knowing just what to optimise for.
If you are a small local business operating in a 20 mile radius there’s little point trying to rank high in Google nationally or for locations outside your area.
How to use SEO to help small business owners
- Create a list of keywords that are specifically related to the small business
- Optimise the website to appear high for location based search phrases
- Engage with similar local businesses in the area
- Strive to be the go to place when locals search for your services
- Gain trust and authority in your area
UKSBD puts all this together in our local SEO packages that are specifically devised for small local businesses.
written on 2015-10-23
by Terry Simmonds
UK Small Business Directory Listings: Bronze Listings : Silver Listings : Gold Listings