Spam Sub Domains Flooding Google Results Pages
How long is Google going to allow all these bad sub domain sites to show in their results pages?
A lot of them appear to be on .it or .de domains, but others also
Common theme is they just have garbled subdomains in this sort of format;
typical example here (searching for wheelchair ramps, page 12 from google.co.uk, searching from UK)
They appear to be scraping content from legitimate sites, cloaking, then adding malicious content, malware or redirecting to other sites.
Warning – don’t click on any unless you are very careful.
Anyone else seeing all these fake subdomains, are they using other TLD’s than .it and .de
post in comments below.
- Google Local Context Maps of Stratford-upon-Avon
- Popular Business Categories in UKSBD
- Google Local Context Maps of Warwickshire Towns
- Local Context Map placeTypePreferences Maximum of 10 Supported Place Types
- Silly Fox
- Google Business Finder
- Keyword Research Tool SEO Keywords Finder Tool
- Free SEO Advice
- New Google Homepage
- Change the Location Google Thinks You Are Searching From
- Free SEO Tips Top 10 SEO Tips
- Cotswolds SEO Services
- Nigritude Ultramarine SEO Competition 16 Years Today
- SEO for Gloucestershire Businesses
- Optimize for The Searchers Intention & Neural Matching
- Business Search
- Dec to Hex Conversion Tool and Hex to Dec Conversion Tool
- Free Keyword Research Tool
- HDW Pest Control Warwickshire
- Google Business Directory Coming Soon
- UKSBD Partners Program
- Local SEO Services For Local Services in Warwickshire
- Is your business listed in UK Small Business Directory?
- UK SEO Leads For Sale
- My Top 10 SEO Tips from 2010