The Science Behind the Perfect Gym T-Shirt
So I know what you’re thinking…”science has nothing to do with making a gym t-shirt?” Well yea, but not the science they teach you at school, I’m talking ‘the sweet science’.
Combining all the attribute required to end up with a gym t-shirt that last, makes your workouts comfortable and looks great.
When you are sweating it out in the Gym, whether it be on a treadmill, or bodybuilding, you need to feel comfortable in what you are wearing. A gruelling workout should be uncomfortable, so you don’t want that extra discomfort coming from the clothes you are wearing.
This comes down to a few things
The right fabric is paramount when a gym top is involved. It needs to keep you cool and allow you to manoeuvre without restriction. A lot of Gym T-shirts for men tend to have a blend of Lycra/Spandex with either Cotton, Polyester or Nylon. The spandex plays a vital role in allowing the fabric/garment to stretch giving more freedom of movement. I couldn’t imagine wearing a stiff gym t-shirt with no stretch to it, it would restrict me workout and lower my levels of production. So the next time you’re looking for a Gym T-shirt, check the fabric to help you make an informed decision.
There is no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to choosing a gym t-shirt, or any clothing for that matter. It’s all about personal preference and what makes you feel confident and comfortable. If it’s a tighter style fit you like, then you will want to make sure the size ratios of the chest, and arms are suited to you.
The type of stitching or seam work can have an effect on the comfort of your top. Especially if it’s a fitted T-shirt or a compression top you are performing your exercise in. There is nothing worse than getting rub rash from an inner pronounced seam rubbing the top layer of your skin away. Flat-lock seams are perfect to ensure a smooth inner finish with an almost seamless feel to the garment.
You can’t talk about a T-shirt without talking about the style it brings. After all, isn’t this what we prioritise our decision making on?
Having a great style created a feel good factor. I can’t tell you just how powerful it is to be feeling good before & during a workout. Your performance is effected by how you are feeling. If you look good, you will feel good, which in turn will ultimately result in performing at you best and optimising your workout to its fullest.
The final part Gym T-shirt being great is the longevity. You want a T-shirt to last, you will be putting it through it’s paces week after week. You don’t want it to fade, lose its shape, have the logo peeling off. The only way to find out this is by reading the reviews and trying the T-shirt our for yourself.
Article provided by Mass Aesthetics Gym Clothing
- Warwickshire Campervan Hire
- Improve Your Online Presence with Citations Booster
- Top Reasons To Hire A Nottingham Carpet Cleaning Company
- The Science Behind the Perfect Gym T-Shirt
- UKSBD Members Section Now Running on Podline
- Shipston-on-Stour Business Directory
- How to Get a Mortgage When Self-Employed
- Lease World Car Leasing Company
- Shipston Handyman Services
- Helmsman Lockers Bury St Edmunds
- Money-saving Tips for the Self-employed
- Vin Garde Wine Coolers
- Pest Control Gloucestershire
- Commercial Pest Control Warwickshire
- Finchcocks Has Opened Its Doors To The Public Once Again
- Nicks Removals Manchester
- Photos of Batsford Arboretum 2018
- UK Wine Merchants
- Nicola Lester-Pearson Hypnotherapist
- Stratford-upon-Avon Business Directory
- Helensburgh Private Hire
- Pest Control Maidenhead
- Free Business Advertising in UK Small Business Directory
- Get Your Free Web Page
- Directory News and Special Offer