Goo.gl can also create a QR Code for your review link
Latest Google Reviews Created with the UKSBD Google Reviews Creator
- UK Small Business Directory Reviews
- U-Move SE Ltd Reviews on Google
- Higgins Cladding Limited Reviews on Google
- Mobility Smart Reviews on Google
- JSA Global Ltd Reviews on Google
- Glenthorne Properties Reviews on Google
- SysCheck Reviews
- Gotcha Surveillance Reviews
- Infinity Housing Solutions Reviews
- Midwest Surface Restorations Reviews
- Kid to Kid Atascocita Reviews
- Minuteman Press Printing Wentzville Reviews
- HostGator Reviews
- Minkys Reviews
- DREAM HOME PLUMBING Reviews
- Myers for Tires Reviews
- Emricci Pizzeria Reviews
- Puppies Tannersville Reviews
- Sows Cycles Reviews
- Complete Plumbing Reviews
- Jinn Reviews
- Federation Square Reviews
Create your own Customized Google Review Link Button to get more Google Reviews
Before creating your Google Review Button you will need to find your own Google Local Cid number(instructions below)
Instructions for finding your Cid number and Lrd number
1. Bring up your local page in search or on Google Maps
2. Click on *write a review*
3. When the review overlay appears, right click on the overlay and view the source (do not right click in the area you type in and do not view frame source)
4. Search for data-cid= and copy the number it gives you (it will be similar to this data-cid=”12884035013270555522″)
5. Now search for data-fid= and copy the number it gives you (it will be similar to this data-fid=”0x4870d5467cdf4f29:0xb2cd4994ffafcb82″)
6. Remove the string before the colon : (and the colon itself)
7. You now have your own CID number and LRD number which will look like the ones below;
Cid Number: 12884035013270555522
Lrd Number: 0xb2cd4994ffafcb82
Now that you have these you can create your own Google Review Button by entering the numbers in the boxes below.
This tool can be used to create a Google Review Button for Google Local listings and provides you with the code needed to add the review button to your own website.
Replace the CID and LRD numbers below with your own numbers. (see instructions above to obtain these numbers)
If you do not know how to obtain your numbers, post your Local Page URL in the comments below and I will find them for you.
Update: 24/11/2015 – New Automated Versions
Since making this Google Review Button Generator and following on from discussions at Local Search Forum two developers have created automated versions that save the trouble of finding CID and LRD numbers.
Far easier than my long winded way of doing it 🙂
Follow link to see my latest version and create your own Google review button
Please +1 or share this post if you liked it
Original Post Displaying Alternative Ways of Linking Direct to Google Review Forms
Prior to the new Google+ that was launched in Mid November 2015 you could send visitors direct to a review form on your Google Local page by adding /?review=1 to the end of your Google Local URL.
The launch of the new Google+ appears to have stopped this.
Sending Visitors Direct to Your Google+ Review Form on the New Google+
A quick workaround for no longer being able to send users to your review form using your URL and /?review=1 is to use your Google placeid instead.
There are 2 ways of doing this
1. If you are sure they are signed in to their Google account you can send them direct to your Google review form using the following link;
2. If there is any doubt that the visitor is currently signed in to their account you send them to the same Google Review form via their Google Account login panel by using the following link;
To set this up for your own review form simply copy the links above but replace the placeid number with the placeid of your own Google Local Page.
Review form overlaying the Google Results Pages
There are also ways to overlay the review form over the Google results page, but this is a bit more technical, use these links for an examples,
1. See existing reviews 1st;
2. Go direct to review forms;
Please Review V1 SEO on Google (This one is a bit buggy and tends to only work when people are signed in)
The 2nd two ways of achieving this also requires you to use your Google Local LRD number
In my examples above I am also using my ludocid id number which specifically pulls in my Local Page
ludocid=16492733264192133482 (note: this is the same as placeid)
,1 goes to existing reviews
,2 goes direct to review form
The following links can also be used, providing the search phrase retuns your local page
Please +1 or share this post if you liked it –How To Make A Google Review Link Button How to get more Google Reviews How to find your Google CID number Get more Google Reviews with the UKSBD Google Reviews Generator. Google Maps and Google Local